For our 15th birthday, we will be building the winning character for our balloon design competition which we have announced as a penguin.
We would invite you to offer names for our New Penguin special shape hot air balloon.
Guidelines of Entry
- This is a FUN competition and although we have every intention of naming it from entries, Exclusive Ballooning reserves the right to make their own choice if no suitable names are forthcoming.
- You can submit one post with up to three names.
- Duplicated posts will NOT be included and will be deleted.
- The name must be universal - by definition it cannot translate into something inappropriate in another language as the balloon will travel the world
- The character is considered to be male
- A character name that can be used in full or in part on the registration would be eyecatching to the judges.
- The judges are the marketing board of Exclusive Ballooning and the decision will be made over a cup of tea with chocolate biscuits.
- Deadline for entries is 4pm on Wednesday 26th February 2014.
- To enter, please reply to the thread on the Facebook page, do not send emails or messages.
- In the event of duplicated names being entered, the first post with the name is the winner.
- Our top 5 favourite names will receive a limited edition Penguin balloon pin badge.
- The winner will receive a badge and also a bepoke 'I named the penguin' T shirt and Mug.
- This competition is open to anyone, of any age and from any country in the world.
- Bribery is recommended and you should be aware we like chocolate biscuits.
- In submitting your entry through our public portal and public competition you fully accept that you relinquish all intellectual property rights to the name and that if it is the winning name, the name is then the intellectual property of and is wholly owned by Exclusive Ballooning Limited.
Best of luck!