In addition to corporate event days, a balloon can be used for a wealth of additional purposes and taken to many outdoor events. Below is a small indication of the diversity we can offer dependant on what you want to achieve with the balloon activity.
We will be happy to put forward potential itineraries for you based on client requirements.
- Hot Air Balloon Fiestas: There are many events throughout the UK, Europe and the World with large gatherings of balloons, public and subsequently the media. They make for great corporate occasions and publicity opportunities and we can also devise press stunts to focus the media attention.
- The Bristol Balloon Fiesta alone attracts 500,000 visitors each year along with a host of regional and national press. At last years' event our client's combined media exposure value was in excess of £3m.
- Major Sporting Events: It can be possible to attend events such as the Boat Race, Formula 1, any major golf event, Wimbledon, London Marathon etc with a balloon. Usually purely a branding exercise, this can be very cost effective when TV is in attendance.
- Agricultural Shows: These events can command audiences of 150,000 people over several days and can also be a geographically clever way of covering a large rural area.
- Major Air Shows: Kemble, Biggin Hill and RAF International Air Tattoo at Fairford are three of the largest events we can attend with a balloon. With audiences in six figures and TV media at all events, these are another great way of using the balloon.
- UK / European tour: It may be that a simple tour with the balloon of key cities / towns / venues is appropriate. We have key sites within central London, Edinburgh, Manchester, Birmingham and Cardiff for tethering balloons and Internationally are unrivalled in attaining permissions for virtually every major city.
- Additional events: Chatsworth country fair with its 130,000 audience, charity fun runs, music festivals, indeed any large outdoor event can be suited to a balloon.